If you still need help with Patient Access, having already checked the help articles, you can raise the issue with our support team using the steps below. You will need your practice’s postcode to submit your query.
Note: If you want to discuss a medical issue, contact your practice.
- Click Contact support at the bottom of this screen.
- Type in your practice's postcode, then click or press enter.
- From the list, select your practice by clicking once, then click Select this service.
- Tick the box to confirm you are happy for the query to be sent to support, and there is no medical information included within the query.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Describe the issue you are experiencing.
- Click Submit ticket.
Your query has been submitted and a confirmation message will appear. The query will be investigated and responded to by email.
IMPORTANT: Tickets can only be raised for Medical practices in England. If your practice is outside England, please raise your query directly with your Medical practice.